Toilet Repair in Rochester, NY
It can be an awful feeling when you go to flush your toilet and nothing happens? Or maybe yours is overflowing, or leaking, or you have to jiggle the handle every time you want to flush it and it’s driving you crazy. No matter what is wrong with your toilet, specialists in toilet repair in Rochester from GT Campbell can come help you get it fixed again. We promise to get to you fast, assess your toilet needs accurately, and get it working again soon.
Toilet Repair vs. Toilet Replacement
Sometimes, homeowners end up wondering if they should replace their toilet rather than repairing it. We are happy to look at yours and give you our professional opinion. Here are some general guidelines for figuring out whether toilet repair in Rochester is the right call for you.
- How old is your toilet? Older toilets are more likely to need replacement. We’ll help you decide.
- What does your budget look like right now? If your toilet is problematic and you have the money to replace it, now might be a great time to do that.
- How expensive are your toilet repairs? If your toilet needs extensive repairs, it might be more cost-effective to replace it rather than to repair it. We’ll talk with you about the relative costs and let you know what we think.
- How many repairs have you made? Small repairs can add up. We’ll let you know if we think you’re spending too much repairing your toilet.
- How long do you plan to be in your home? If you plan to be in your home for a while and you want to change the look or feel of your bathroom before you move anyway, now might be the right time to start with a brand, new toilet.
If you need toilet repair in Rochester or you’d like to talk to someone about what might be right for you, call us at GT Campbell. We’ll be there soon to answer your questions and help you get your toilet working the way you need it to again soon